If you are interested in an exciting physician opportunity within one of our seven western states, become part of one of our medical groups!
Learn more about what we provide:
- Banner iCare™ uses technology to monitor patients from hundreds of miles away.
- Banner Medical Group find out more about Banner Medical Group physicians, their locations, and their hours.
- Banner Medical Libraries provides knowledge-based information resources and services to assist in clinical and administrative decision-making.
- Clinical Connectivity can help physicians, office and insurance staff to access clinical information quickly.
- Continuing Medical Education provides a list of educational activities sponsored or joint-sponsored by Banner Health.
- ICD-10 How you can be up to date on ICD-10 transition
- Physician Referral locates a physician that serves our facilities.
- Research Administration supports the development and oversight activities of research conducted by physicians and other investigators at Banner Health.
- Residency Programs find out more about our Graduate Medical Education programs in Arizona and Colorado.
- Direct Trust Email Exchange allows for providers and organizations to receive patient health information from Banner Health.